Can I Get A Grant To Fit A Wet Room?

If you live in a council property, your local authority should pay for any adaptations that you are assessed as needing. That means you'll need to be assessed and found that a wetroom will improve your quality of life.

If you're a private tenant, or homeowner, there are some steps you can take. Local authorities typically offer two main sources of financial help when converting your home, including installing a wet room. These include the Disabled Facilities Grant and the Minor Adaptation Grant.

The best thing to do, if you require a grant to fit a wetroom, is talk to your local Citizen's Advice. Citizens Advice can normally help you to find the best funding options available.