How Do You Seal A Wetroom Floor?
There are several steps to sealing a wetroom floor.
- Firstly, you need to ensure the surface is completely dry and free from any grit or dirt.
- Secondly, apply a coat or primer and leave it to dry.
- Once is the area is primed you can cover all the joints and corners with the tanking tape and prefabricated corners from the tanking kit. Use the tanking liquid to adhere the tape and corners
- Then Paint over the joints and the whole area you wish to waterproof with the tanking liquid. Once dry apply a second coat.
- install your floor covering.